Sign him up, sign him up

Saturday, 1 August 2009

Jealous, very jealous. My old mate Andy Greeves got to play for the Spurs legends v Exeter City earlier this month. Not that I'm overly bothered about him pulling on the white of Spurs (although Andy himself may have needed some calming down afterwards).

No, what I'm jealous about is he was able to take to the hallowed turf of St James Park, something I've yet to do. And he managed to score a rather good goal in front of the Big Bank as well. Git. He was never that good when I kicked about with him in the park.



If we suffer injuries up front and our strikers aren't firing, maybe we should sign Andy. Of course if we need a right-winger or right-back I'm always available for the right price. Yes, I will play for a cup of tea and a biscuit.

0 comments:

Happy As Larry

This is an Exeter City fan blog by Gary Andrews, covering news, views and action from the real St. James' Park.

Come on you Grecians!

twofootedtackle Blog Network

Happy As Larry is part of twofootedtackle Blog Network.


  © Blogger template Leaving by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP